In case of the occurrence of following conditions, remove your contact lenses, refrain from using them until you consult your eye practitioner:
- Eye inflammations of any sort.
- Active eye disease or injury or any abnormal state of the cornea, conjunctiva or eyelids.
- Microbial infection of the eye.
- Insufficient lacrimal secretion.
- Use of any medications that are contraindicated with contact lenses or contact lens caring products including any and all eye medications. You should consult your eye practitioner before using any medications as certain medications such as antihistamines, decongestants, diuretics, muscle relaxants, tranquilizers, and those in motion sickness may cause eye dryness, increased contact lens awareness or blurred vision. Should any of these conditions occur, refrain from using contact lenses and consult your eye practitioner immediately for proper remedial measures.
- Disease or allergies making the use of contact lenses and/or the products used to clean them, not advisable.
- Difficulty to follow the contact lens caring instructions and/or history of non-compliance with contact lens care instructions, wearing restrictions, or any other instructions associated with their use.
- Disability or unwillingness, due to age, infirmity or physical or mental conditions to comprehend or comply with all precautions, restrictions or directions of using or caring for contact lenses or inability to wear or remove contact lenses without external help.